Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where did July and August go??

A quick step back to the promised pictures to finish off the road trip to Colorful Colorado.  Then I will catch up the rest that I've missed....maybe one day I can stay on top of this :)

You can see beautiful layers of the land in this one

Strike a pose in the BadlandsA prairie dog - if Alicia could have taken one home, she would have...Bode needs a friend, right?!

The advertisement totally worked!


after the Bad Lands and numerous billboards, we FINALLY made it to WALL DRUG

  5 Cent Coffee 
(and of course I tried some, only added Splenda!)


Mt. Rushmore

Crazy Horse, many years in the making...

This picture explains itself....entertainment on a long road trip


AND
drum roll please.....

This is in the middle of the night, stopped on the highway....after 2 intense energy drinks that left my heart racing until the next morning (only on desperate measures, those drinks are scarey!)

Okay one post down and several to go before I catch up to September!!!


No comments: